12/28/10

Dick-breaker, the icebreaker.


Yeah, ok, that was my bad. I shouldn't just introduce a groundbreaking new concept like "dick breaker" (or "dick-breaker," or "dickbreaker," I haven't decided) and leave you in the lurch like that.

And, to be perfectly honest, I think "dick-breaker" is going to take off even before "Grapes in the Snow." (Although I'm certain that Grapes in the Snow is going to be huge too. It's just going to take a couple of months.)

Anyway, now might be the time for a couple practice dick-breakers. Try with me:

"Mom's being a real dick-breaker, eh, Dad?"

"We aren't allowed to eat meat on Fridays? The pope is the number one dick-breaker, if you ask me."

"Don't put your dick on the door frame like that, son. A fast-closing door can be a real dick-breaker."

"If I were to crack open Dick Clark's head with a hammer, I sure would be a dick-breaker. As it is, though, I just stabbed him."

"You're out of the salmon, huh? I guess I'll take the dick-breaker."

And so on. We're still pretty early in R&D here, obviously, but it has a lot of potential. This must be how the guy who discovered gasoline felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...