3/16/07

Bondage, Gay Bondage.

Well, I saw the new James Bond film. Or, as my subject line suggests, perhaps I saw the new Gay Bondage film. Because I have never watched a movie with more (homo) sexual violence -- outside of an actual gay bondage film.
I tell ya, this is exactly the sort of nonsense our senators and lady senators should be getting rid of. Who wants to drop their kids off at some supposedly family-friendly action flick, only to have them subjected to two hours of a naked, muscular British man, tied to a chair, having his "dundees" beaten with a length of rope?
I see a Michael Jackson joke coming up here, so don't even try it -- it's not funny. Michael may cover his children's faces and airways in scarves, but I'm sure that even he has his limits (gay bondage).

Oh, also, I think my hands are getting bigger. This keyboard used to be just the right size for me, and now I feel like I'm about to sink my fingers right through the darn thing. I typed this whole blog with one hand, because that's all that would fit over the keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...