5/13/07

What Dreams May Come

Nobody ever thinks they will get payed to do what they really love (except prostitutes). But, now, against all experience and reason, it looks like that dream will soon be coming true for me (but I'm not becoming a prostitute)!
The application process isn't finished yet, but I am well on my way to becoming a regular, payed OFD!!!

An explanation probably isn't necessary for most of you, but I suppose there might be a few people out there who haven't ever put the term "OFD" together with the actual profession, so...
I first heard about this opportunity in Ocular Fluid Donation from a rad MySpace friend of mine (I've never met her in "real life," but her name is Jezzica, she's from Poland, or Russia, or something, and she is SO hot). She told me that you can actually get PAID to donate your ocular fluid (or "eyeball juice"). I know, it sounds too good to be true, but I've been checking it out, and it seems legit.
Last week I went into one of the local OF banks and did a trial donation. They said they still had to run some tests on my eyeball juices, but my technician pulled me aside and said that he thought I was just about the perfect candidate for regular donation. So I am psyched! I mean, it's so easy - you just go in, check out a pair of needle-goggles, and sit down for the quick (if moderately painful) procedure, and you get like, almost twenty bucks! And you can do it once a week!
The temporarily blurry vision and squishy eyeballs will take some getting used to, but I think I can manage to get used to the $18.00 pretty quick : )

What a career! I'll get paid for doing something I'm naturally good at, and I'll be helping people! And I'll be joining the already impressive ranks of OFD's:

Seal!


Ann Coulter!


This Girl!


And This Guy!


And remember, it's all to help people. People like this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...